100% assurance. Before and during your trip.Cuba Travel Network is a member of the Dutch SGR (Stichting Garantiefonds Reisgelden), a non-profit guarantee fund for the travel industry, protecting
Being a member of the SGR means that we at Cuba Travel Network need to meet strict requirements to book any trip to Cuba, offering you, the
General conditions SGR
Cuba Travel Network (KVK 72632844, SGR 3766) is affiliated with the Travel Guarantee Fund (SGR) Foundation. The SGR guarantees your prepaid travel money so that in the event of a bankruptcy or financial problem, you get the paid travel sum back.
The SGR guarantee covers travel contracts, transport contracts, and accommodation contracts. The SGR guarantee includes the following:
- Your tailor-made tour put together by us
- Your car rental booked through us
Individual agreements for air transport are not covered by the SGR guarantee scheme. View here for the Guarantee arrangement of the Travel Guarantee Fund Foundation. We would like to refer you to www.sgr.nl for more information about the SGR.
SGR coverage and protection applies only to European Union citizens and residents.
How we work:
- Browse our Tours and pick one as a starting point
- Contact us by phone or website form
- One of our travel agents will contact you by phone. Together we will prepare your trip
- We send you a detailed proposal
- Together we tune up your tour until you're happy
- Off to Cuba! Our local team will be available for you 24/7