José Martí International Airport
Airport Code: HAV
Airport Name: Havana - José Martí International
Address: Avenida Van Troy y Final, Rancho Boyeros, Havana City, Cuba
Telephone: Term. 3: (53) 7 2664133 - Term. 1: (53) 7 2751200
Runway Length: 4000
Runway Elevation: 64
José Martí International Airport (HAV) – Occasionally known by its former name Rancho-Boyeros Airport, Cuba’s biggest airport is located 18 km southwest of the capital, Havana. It is the island’s main international and domestic airport and is named after the Cuban patriot and poet José Martí.
The airport complex consists of four passenger and cargo terminals:
• Terminal 1: Primarily used for domestic flights.
• Terminal 2: Used mainly for charter flights to and from the United States; opened in 1988.
• Terminal 3: Serves the majority of international and intercontinental traffic; was inaugurated in 1998.
• Terminal 5: Is mainly used by charters and occasionally by regional flights.
Passenger Facilities (Terminal 3):
• Cadeca provides foreign exchange
• Restaurants and shops, including duty-free
• Travel agencies
• Gift shops
• Internet café
• Taxi stands