- Your trip, your way
- Booked and organised in Cuba
- Our local roots, we live in Cuba
- 24/7 support by our local hosts
- Recommended for
- Cultuur, Dans, Historie, Muziek, Natuur
- Departure time
- English, French, German, Italian, Nederlands, Other languages on request, Spanish
- Activity level
- Easy (light walking)
- Insider's tip
- • Local circumstances may cause a change of accommodation. Think of overbooking or temporary closure. In that case accommodation of the same standard will be booked. • The program may also be subject to changes due to local conditions such as closures due to repair work, weather and road conditions, etc.
Day 1: Day 1. Arrival in Havana
Day 2: Day 2. Havana – Cárdenas – Matanzas
Day 3: Day 3. Matanzas – Varadero
Day 4: Day 4. Varadero – dancing class Danzón
Day 5: Day 5. Varadero
Day 6: Day 6. Varadero - José Martí Airport Havana - Homebound
Customise your trip
You can adapt this travel program to your personal wishes. You can extend your trip. Would you prefer to stay in a hotel instead of a casa particular? Would you like to book a longer stay in Havana or in Varadero? Add activities or excursions? Would you like to rent a car? Do you need any other travel services? We are happy to help you.
Terms and conditions
The price for this tour is per person and an indication, based on occupancy of a room by 2 persons. For single rooms, a supplement has to be charged. Final prices also depend on availability, preferences and additions of the travelers, and may vary per season.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.