- Your trip, your way
- Booked and organised in Cuba
- Our local roots, we live in Cuba
- 24/7 support by our local hosts
- Recommended for
- Avontuur, Cultuur, E-bike, Motor, Natuur
- Departure time
- Daily on request.
- Begins and ends in Havana - Daily on request
- Privé tour
- English, French, German, Italian, Nederlands, Other languages on request, Spanish
- Activity level
- Average (hiking, biking and more)
- Insider's tip
- • The active time en-route is approximately 3 to 5 hours per day. • Clothing: sports or closed shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, (motor) jacket. • In order to provide a customized bike, we need some information from you. Are you male or female? Are there any specifics with regard to your size? Or is there perhaps a physical problem that we can help you with? • A valid motorcycle license is required for the BMW-Enduro. • If possible, bring a motorcycle helmet and gloves. They can be rented locally but in a sober "Cuba variant". (Rent a motorcycle helmet and gloves costs € 30 for two days. Co-riders will receive a 30% discount). • Visits to the described landmarks depend on opening times. If an entrance fee is requested, you can pay for it on the spot. • Weather: Although Cuba has more than 300 days of sunshine per year, tropical rain shower may occur. We will decide whether we cycle on with or without a poncho, otherwise we will add an extra break. • Participants are advised to take out a travel accident, medical and liability insurance. The executing agency accepts no liability for damage that is not caused by them. All bicycles and motorcycles are delivered in perfect technical condition. • The program may be subject to changes due to local conditions, such as closures (repair works), weather and road conditions, etc.
Customise your trip
You can adapt this travel program to your personal wishes. You can extend your trip. Would you like to book a longer stay in Havana? Add activities or excursions? Do you need any other travel services? We are happy to help you.
Terms and conditions
The price for this tour is per person and an indication, based on occupancy of a room by 2 persons. For single rooms, a supplement has to be charged. Final prices also depend on availability, preferences and additions of the travelers, and may vary per season.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.