The rooms are distributed among bungalows, houses and the hotel itself. Some have a balcony with a view of the sea or the pool. A few steps are enough to get you to the sand, so it's better to go barefooted or with flip-flops.+ Read more
The All Inclusive plan includes non-motorized water sports, breakfast, lunch and dinner, buffet and a la carte, domestic and imported drinks, entertainment program, billiards and volleyball, among other options.
The pool has an area for the little ones in the family, and a bar very close by. If physical activity opens your appetite, right there you can ask for something to snack on. As the city of Matanzas is nearby, this is a great opportunity to see its famous bridges. Kids will love the roller coaster at the Todo x Uno Park.
Villa Tortuga is located at the entrance to Varadero, a few minutes by car from the center of Matanzas. It is an eminently urban area, but at the same time with an excellent stretch of beach, just 70 meters from the hotel. There is no shortage of private restaurants and bars.
Cuba Travel Network tip
Varadero is more than clear waters and fine sand. Discover Josone Park, the club dedicated to The Beatles, the Casa de la Música…
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Great location, Wi-Fi (with charge)
Calle 9 e/ Bulevar y Ave. Kawama. Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 km (VRA)
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Villa Tortuga
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- Breakfast buffet
- A la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- Non-Premium alcoholic drinks and national and international soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years)
- Games room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling.
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Are you interested in a tailor-made tour to Cuba? Don't hesitate to contact us.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.