Hotel Villa Cabo de San Antonio
You can’t go any farther west in Cuba than the Guanahacabibes Península, where the Villa Cabo de San Antonio is located. The Roncali Lighthouse here marks Cuba’s westernmost point – some 345km from Havana.+ Read more
Villa Cabo de San Antonio is surrounded by largely virgin areas of lush vegetation and pristine beaches, making it an ideal destination for eco-tourists.
Set back from the beach amid dense flora, the 16 cottage-style cabins integrate well with the surrounding environment and provide guests a home away from home.
Villa Cabo de San Antonio is the only hotel in the area and the place to lay your head if you’re after peace, quiet, and a remote beach, with optional adventure activities. This is an extremely tranquil destination and beyond the hotel reception, comfortable cottages, and small restaurant/bar, there is little here but the deserted beach and the animals which call the Peninsula home.
The marina at Cabo de San Antonio is only at 4 kilometers from the hotel and makes an excellent (and rather undiscovered) opportunity for big-game fishing.
From the hotel you can walk along wonderful natural paths, bordered with endemic flora. The Roncali Lighthouse is just 3 kilometers away. Other attractions include the caves Paulino, La Sorda and Cueva Del Francés, the latter with aboriginal wall paintings.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Fishing, Great beach location, Honeymoon
Playa Las Tumbas, Cabo de San Antonio, Pinar del Río, Pinar del Rio, Cuba.
Distance to airport: 380 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Breakfast, Full board, Half board
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
- 24 hour reception
- Medical Services *
- Shop *
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.