Rest and Fun
This hotel is great for people wanting a sun and sea vacation. Special services for weddings and honeymoons have a wonderful setting for romance. Varadero is recognized as the most beautiful beach in Cuba and one of the Caribbean’s best. Come and find out why for yourselves.+ Read more
Families with children have access to a games room, babysitting services, and a mini kids’ club for youngsters between the ages of four and ten.
If you want to make the most of your time, you have many options to choose from: salsa lessons, aerobics, tennis, volleyball, or learning how to dive with introductory lessons in the pool.
Those preferring more intense activities can take sailboat and catamaran trips, navigate in kayaks, canoes and water-bikes. When you need to recover your energy, find the bar and ranchón close to the beach serving a menu of light meals. At night, our guests recommend the disco and entertainment for adults.
The all-inclusive category includes breakfast buffet, snacks, lunch, dinner, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks as well as all sports and water (non-motorized) activities. You can choose between the buffet restaurant or the specialized restaurants El Rancho and El Colibrí (reservations required for the latter).
Rooms are spacious, and they all have balconies or terraces and sitting rooms. Some have an ocean view; others look out over the grounds. Pay as you go Internet Wi-Fi service is available in the lobby. The hotel also has an 18-hole golf course.
Varadero is more than white sand and beach. You will find a picturesque and peaceful community close by with many different options for the visitor, such as privately-run cafeterias and craft shops. Josone Park is charming, with its artificial lake, gardens and trails. The Ambrosio Cave, Dolphinarium and the club dedicated to The Beatles are also very popular.
The Cubanacán Tuxpan is at kilometer 2 of Avenida de las Américas, Varadero. The Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport is 37 kilometers away.
- Located in Varadero, one of Cuba’s most famous beach resorts
- 18-hole golf course
- Salsa and diving lessons for beginners
Walking along the shore is excellent exercise for both body and mind. Enjoy the sunsets and let your feet show you where to go. If you take a friend, it will be unforgettable.
Rooms and Rates
Ave Las Americas, Km 2, Varadero, Matanzas, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- Buffet Breakfast
- National and imported non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activities, nighttime entertainment, shows, playground and Mini Club for children (5-10 years) from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, and from 15:00-18:00
- Games room (chess, table tennis)
- Non-motorized water sports including water bikes, catamarans and windsurfing
- Introductory diving course in the pool (twice per week) "
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Laundry Services *
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.