Familiar and excellent
The Telégrafo is not a hotel frozen in time, although it treasures the memory of having received personalities like the German archeologist Heinrich Schliemann, discoverer of the city of Troy. To check it out, you must leave the bustle of Havana and enter its salons, where the light outlines extraordinary arabesques. Some say that at certain times of the day it seems like the walls "speak" from their shades of glazed ceramic, taking the visitors to the first decades of the twentieth century.+ Read more
Under its outward profile, El Telégrafo hides a world of its own, which only reveals itself upon reaching its inner courtyard, ordering a refreshing cocktail and letting yourself be carried away by the conversation. It is a bet that guarantees two excellent cards. The first is the professional team of barmen who work there, heirs of a tradition that already surpasses the century; the second is the possibility of sharing time with artists and intellectuals, as the Telegraph is the habitual seat of various cultural events that take advantage of its location, right in the center of Havana "de la República".
Walking under the original large arches - of exposed brick - is part of the baptismal act. But the ritual will not be complete until you "own" one of the rooms and find your place in this extended family. There are, in total, 63 rooms in which a modern style leaves its mark. Because of the small number of rooms, they do not compare with those of other Habanero accommodations, but that is precisely the goal of those in charge of the Telégrafo: to maintain an excellent family hotel in the heart of Havana.
There are many benchmarks: Prado and Neptuno, Central Park, the Capitolio ... Finding Hotel Telégrafo in Havana is as easy as finding the malecón, La Rampa or El Morro. You will not get lost.
- One of the oldest in Cuba, located in front of the Central Park and the Paseo del Prado.
- Owner of privileged views of the capital and a building that combines the charms of modernity with architecture more faithful to the eclecticism of the nineteenth century.
- Its terrace allows you to feel first hand the throbbing of city life that passes by.
The rooms that look out over Central Park are undoubtedly incredible. If you can install yourself in one of them you will remember this advice; especially towards the end of the afternoons, that are full of a light that only can be given by the sun of the tropics.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting
Prado 408 esq Neptuno, Habana Vieja. Ciudad de La Habana, Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 Km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Telégrafo
- Medical Services *
- Tour Booking Desk
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.