Hotel Sun Beach
Built in 1957, this hotel (originally called the Bellamar), is tucked away on a cozy residential street and is one of Varadero’s few horizontal properties.+ Read more
A stay here puts you in the heart of residential Varadero, the street lined with spectacular flamboyán trees; one of the world's most colorful trees, in summer, its deep green, spreading crown is festooned with bright orange-red flowers. The simple corner bar nearby hosts locals and visitors who enjoy occasional live music and kicking back after a day at the beach.
On the hotel’s ground floor there’s a lobby with comfortable green wicker furniture, a lobby bar and reception, as well as a buffet restaurant. The pool is spacious and has a snack bar.
The beach is just a 70 meter walk away. Before hitting the sand, you can have a drink at the beach bar, a wooden construction with a palm leaf roof – what’s known as a ranchón in Cuba.
This historic hotel is recommended for visitors looking for a short or long stay at an affordable price and who like to share in the laidback daily life of Varadero.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Calle 17 e/ 1ra y 3ra, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 km
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Sun Beach
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- A la carte restaurants
- National alcoholic drinks and soft drinks included
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, aerobics, beach soccer, bocce balls, billiards, salsa classes
- Daytime activities
- Games room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes, and snorkeling
- Entertainment and nighttime shows
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for disabled
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Are you interested in a tailor-made tour to Cuba? Don't hesitate to contact us.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.