A bit of paradise
Special Offer: 29% price drop!
For reservations made before December 8, 2019
For stays up to December 21, 2020
Here you will find some of the most beautiful and unexplored beaches of Cuba. Your entertainment options ensure that you will have fun, taking into account families, couples or lonely vacationers. This promising proposal is completed by its location, just five minutes away from Pueblo La Estrella, the most popular site of Cayo Santa María.+ Read more
From the moment you see the central pool you will know that you arrived at a hotel that bypasses conventional styles. The pool is an essential place of the facility because in its transparent waters you will feel like you are in a tropical lake surrounded by the greenest vegetation. If you have brought children, that will not be a problem because they have an exclusive space for them. The excursions and numerous activities do not forget anyone. Babies up to four years old and infants between 5 and 12 years old have their own clubs.
Each of its restaurants will surprise you with a particular setting. Either with the colonial style or with the most modern style. The quality of its international classic dishes is constant. Beach volleyball and non-motorized watersports await you by the sea. At sunset there are pleasant surprises in the theater with capacity for more than a thousand people. If you prefer you can finish the night at the nightclub of La Estrella Village.
The rooms, all spacious and with a sea view, have been designed with both the smallest and the most adult visitors in mind, since they have a King bed, two single beds, a shower chair, safety bars and handrails. In the suite you will also have a whirlpool tub at your disposal.
The Starfish Cayo Santa María is very close to Pueblo La Estrella, an urban center built exclusively to develop additional recreational options to those contracted in your all-inclusive package such as a spa, car and bicycle rental or a conference room.
- Its beach section is the best of Cayo Santa María.
- Ideal to get away from the bustle of the city, and rest in a haven of peace.
- First level entertainment with unique experiences for all ages.
Being a guest of the Starfish Cayo Santa María, you can attend the gym located at the La Estrella Village for free. Physical exercise can also be part of your vacation.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Families, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Cayo Santa Maria, Caibarien, Villa Clara, Cuba.
Distance to airport: 116 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Starfish Cayo Santa María
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, and basketball
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (5-12 years old)
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
- 24 hour reception
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.