Leisure on demand
Located in Cayo Guillermo, one of the Keys of the Jardines del Rey archipelago, on the northwest coast of Cuba. The best of Club Cayo Guillermo is the amount of sports and recreational activities you can enjoy there. On the beach, besides swimming and enjoying the crystal clear waters and the whiteness of the sand, you can adventure with sailing, snorkeling or kayaking. Inside the facilities, you can enjoy the pool, space for archery, tennis court, gym and aerobics.+ Read more
If you are less sporty, you can attend the live performances and the artistic varieties that the hotel has to offer. Or spend some time in the sauna to release toxins and activate your blood circulation. The mini club with inflatable park will enchant your children. And the high gastronomic variety, with a la carte restaurants, buffet or a snack bar, will allow you to restore the energy of the day with the Cuban and international delights that are offered there.
Dazzling flora and fauna
In the surroundings of the hotel you can find numerous colonies of flamingos and other migratory birds; as well as trees of precious woods such as mahogany, seedlings and junipers. The great coral reef that extends in front of the beach is a huge attraction for diving lovers. It is considered second in importance at international level.
Nothing better than a comfortable place after a long day of enjoyment and activity. Equipped to the detail for your tranquility and comfort, the rooms of the Club Cayo Guillermo, all with sea views, guarantee your rest. You can also install yourself in the wooden bungalows, which, decorated with marine details, will give your vacation the different touch that you are looking for. All rooms have air conditioning, satellite television, a desk, a telephone, WiFi and daily cleaning service.
Cayo Guillermo is one of the Keys of the Jardines del Rey archipelago. It is linked to the mainland by a road over the sea from Turiguanó, north of the province of Ciego de Ávila. Turiguanó is famous for its lagoons, where trout fishing and excellent rural landscapes are a special attraction.
- Ecological reserve with untouched beaches.
- Perfect environment to indulge in leisure, ecotourism or water sports.
- Excellent to relax and have a good time with family or friends.
The large strip of beach in front of the hotel is beautiful, but if you want to find an untouched space with dunes up to 16 meters high, you have to go to Pilar beach. Hemingway walked there, in honor of him they called the beach the same way the writer had named his yacht.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Cayo Guillermo, Jardines del Rey, Ciego de Avila, Cayo Guillermo, Jardines del Rey, Cuba
Distance to airport: 45 KM
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Club Cayo Guillermo
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- A la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- Unlimited alcoholic drinks and national and international soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- 2 tennis courts. Archery. Multipurpose court for basketball and football: from 09:00 to 19:00 hrs.
- Gym and sauna
- Daily activities
- Mini Club (from 4 to 12 years from 09:00 to 17:00) and an inflatable play zone for all the family
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling
- Shows and nightly entertainment
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Doctor on call
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Multilingual Staff
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.