Its own rhythm
More than those involving the lovely suites and restaurants, the memories you take away are “seasoned” by the sun and by nature.
Even the simplest of dinners can become a feast for the senses. Imagine yourself enjoying the sea breezes while digging into a plate of seafood, accompanied by a good white wine and chatting to your dinner companions without a care in the world. Here’s the secret: at the Royalton Hicacos, those kinds of days are the rule.+ Read more
Add to that the personalized service, starting with every suite and carrying on to any place you’d like to see, including the neighboring Varahicacos Biosphere Reserve, just a 15-minute leisure walk away. This alone would make your choice the right one, because the reserve is the last place where the original vegetation of the northern Cuban coast still grows.
If you are one of those people looking to practice sports, there are gyms, volleyball, tennis and squash courts for your enjoyment. We should also mention the coast, lying out there and just waiting for you to discover for yourself the secrets of beaches that were once the stomping grounds for pirates and smugglers. Now, if you prefer diving, forget everything we have just said because you surely won’t have enough time to explore all the undersea wonders in the area.
Much more than one hotel
Royalton Hicacos is actually many hotels in one. This is why many guests leave without having been able to enjoy more than a part of its attractions. Is it any surprise that so many of our guests make return visits?
Memorize these two reference points: Varadero, Varahicacos. Between them and the sea you will find the Royalton Hicacos. Less than fifteen minutes by car from the Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport and at the most, three hours from Havana.
- Facing the most exclusive section of one of the world’s best beaches
- A short distance from the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve, home to Cuba’s oldest tree
- Five restaurants, three swimming pools, several gyms and a disco are among its many attractions
Cuba Travel Network Tip
This hotel is the best value for money hotel in all Varadero. We recommend it for its wide variety of options, including family get-togethers and business meetings.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Weddings
Varadero Beach, Matanzas, Cuba
Distance to airport: 40 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of Royalton Hicacos Resort and Spa
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- Breakfast buffet, lunch, dinner and aperitifs in 5 restaurants (buffet, Italian, seafood, Caribbean and beach grill)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available in 4 bars)
Sports & Activities
- Tennis (3 illuminated tennis courts)
- Mini-basketball court and squash court
- Daily Activities include beach volleyball, dance classes, Spanish classes, and fashion shows. Live entertainment and nighttime shows; local bands, pianists, retro music band in the lobby bar, and disco
- 3 pools, 4 Jacuzzis
- Games’ room (billiards and table tennis)
- Water sports including catamaraning, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes, banana boats, and snorkeling
- Gym, sauna
- Diving (one dive per day included)
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Hairdresser *
- Health Club/ Gym
- Laundry Services *
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.