Special Offer: 5% - 10% price drop!
For reservations made before January 20, 2020
For stays up to March 31, 2020
The ROC Barlovento Hotel is situated at the entrance to the Varadero Peninsula, at a walking distance from downtown and conveniently located near supermarkets, bars and restaurants. The 293 rooms have private bathrooms, fridge, garden or terrace, TV, among other amenities for your comfort.+ Read more
The resort has two outdoor swimming pools and a Jacuzzi, a game room with billiards, tennis court, and nightly shows. All within the All Inclusive options. The rooms have views of the pool or the garden.
Choose a different restaurant every day: La Hacienda (buffet), El Framboyán (brunch, lunch and dinner), Fusion (international food, dinner only) and El Cactus (Mexican food).
The hotel has an exchange bureau, so you need not worry about converting your cash at the airport.
The excellently located hotel has a crafts market and different shops nearby. Any of the buses that run through the city will take you to Josone Park, the Chapelín Marina or the Dolphinarium.
The Barlovento Hotel’s lobby bar is open 24/7. If you’re a night owl, this is the after-party place of choice.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Great beach location, Weddings
Ave. 1ra. e/ 10 & 12, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel ROC Barlovento
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- Buffet service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Light meals, snacks, grill and paella (24h Service)
- Cocktails national and international drinks. (24h Service)
- 3 A la carte restaurants (reservation required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, football, tennis, table tennis, bocce, darts and archery
- Daily Activities
- Games’ room with billiards and table tennis
- Introduction to scuba diving in pool
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling
- Entertainment program: aerobics, yoga, dance classes. Spanish classes, pool and beach games
- Evening entertainment with a variety of international shows. Cuban show, fashion shows and theme nights
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Massage *
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.