Special Offer: 31% price drop!
For reservations made before October 31, 2019
For stays up to October 31, 2019
The Rancho Luna Hotel is close enough to the city of Cienfuegos, so that its guests can feel part of its cultural life while staying in communion with nature. Situated between the sea and the mountains, it lies on beautiful Rancho Luna Beach, one of the best beaches on the southern coast of Cuba.+ Read more
Guests can choose to scuba dive and the hotel has introductory lessons for newcomers to diving. Or maybe you just want to learn how to dance salsa. Well, the hotel can arrange for that, too.
In the late afternoon, watch how the sun sets in the horizon lying on a sunbed and sipping a drink from the pool’s Snack Bar. The hotel’s cuisine includes buffet and a la carte restaurants. Choose the one you like best. Better still, try both out.
The hotel is located to the south of the central province of Cienfuegos. It owes its name to the beautiful Rancho Luna Beach. It is only 22 kilometers from the Jaime González International Airport.
Cuba Travel Network tip
- Some rooms have an ocean view. Book one on the upper floors and take a picture of yourself with the sea providing the backdrop.
- You’ll be just 18 km from Cienfuegos—discover one of the best preserved cities on the island.
- The Cienfuegos Dolphinarium, an exclusive natural attraction in the area, is just a few minutes’ drive away from the hotel.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Diving, Great beach location
Carr. Rancho Luna, Km. 18, Cienfuegos, Cuba.
Distance to airport: 20 km
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Rancho Luna
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverage
- National (and international) drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daytime and nighttime entertainment activities
- Non-motorized nautical sports
- Introductory diving classes
- Beach volleyball, Tennis court.
- Dance classes
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.