Puntarena Beach Fun
The hotel is under the influence of the sea. On a narrow spit of land, one side has the Canal de Paso Malo and the other has what many people call Cuba’s loveliest beach, with its crystalline waters and white sands. As the name indicates, the Bellevue Puntarena has some of the most beautiful views.+ Read more
Since it is close to the city of Matanzas, your choices increase in number. As you walk through the city named the Athens of Cuba, you will discover its bridges, the unusual street layout, and places of interest such as the Sauto Theater, the Castillo de San Severino and the Pharmaceutical Museum. This city is known for its Afro-Cuban traditions, especially the rumba.
This hotel’s all-inclusive system includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, soft drinks and beverages, as well as non-motorized water activities. It has three bars, a disco, a buffet restaurant and two à la carte restaurants.
The pool is huge and is the center for activities so many of our guests prefer to hang out there. There is a kids’ pool beside it. However, you will find the beach irresistible: catamarans, kayaks and sailboats at your pleasure. If you prefer terra firma, there is volleyball, tennis or basketball.
Follow the lure of the night and visit Varadero’s Casa de la Música where some of the country’s most important salsa bands perform. The show schedule is available at the hotel.
In the vicinity of Kawama Avenue where the hotel is located, you will find a dynamic business area full of shops, restaurants and recreational venues. Many of the new establishments, including rental houses and hostels, are the result of private business initiatives. You will also see some historical buildings that went up when Varadero became a city. The Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport is just a 25-minute ride away.
- Close to the beach
- Right at the entrance to Varadero, Cuba’s main beach resort
- Ideal for family vacations
It’s not unusual to find horse-drawn carriages along the main city streets. Go on, take a ride on one of them and discover what lies beyond the next corner.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Ave. Kawama y Final, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 km
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Puntarena Beach Fun
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- Buffet Breakfast
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Volleyball, basketball
- Daily activities, evening entertainment, shows, children's playground and Kids Club (4-12 years old) from 8am-5pm
- Non-motorized watersports including pedal boats, catamarans and windsurfing (1 hour per person, per day)
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.