A palace in the heart of the city
All you have to do is walk down the stairs to Avenida de los Presidentes, a unique promenade that provides a rendezvous place for Havana residents of all ages.
The Roc Presidente is right there, majestically steadfast.
Living with art
Over 400 catalogued art works surround the guests. Among the most outstanding pieces of art are the marble and bronze statues. French-style candelabra and furniture along with giant Japanese porcelain vases from the 19th century and large crystal chandeliers decorate the rooms and hallways.
The 158 rooms are distinguished by discrete luxury: there are four suites, most of them facing the sea. All the modern amenities are present: air conditioning, direct phone lines, satellite TV, mini-bars and safes. Several rooms are conditioned for persons with physical disabilities. All the rooms luxuriate in the kind of silence that covers them like a rich blanket.
Hotel Presidente guests think of it as a large home, full of doors leading to a number of great experiences, whether it is at the Chez Merito Restaurant with its gourmet cuisine tempting you to forget the passing of time, or on the Gran Café’s terrace which reveals the city spread out before your eyes.
All you have to do is mention the hotel’s name to any taxi driver. As you move around the city, Avenida de los Presidentes is a key reference point. You can also take advantage of its proximity to the well-known Casa de las Américas or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It’s very easy to find the most “presidential” of Cuba’s hotels.
- A doorway to classical Havana, an era when this hotel was its first skyscraper
- One of the best art collections on the Island is exhibited in its rooms
- Located on the popular Avenida de los Presidentes, or G Street, 200 meters from the Malecón
Cuba Travel Network Tip
If you are on a business trip, set at least one of your appointments for the Roc Presidente. The sobriety of the ambience will provide the ideal tone for negotiating the most difficult of deals.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views
Calzada y Avenida de los Presidentes, Vedado, Havana, Vedado, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 20 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel ROC Presidente
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Health Club/ Gym
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.