Centennial and mystical
Built approximately in 1909, you will fall in love with this centennial hotel because of its windows, its leaded glass and its beautiful art-nouveau details. The lobby partially conserves its original floor and a fountain which sound harmonizes with the singing of the birds. The lobby, the furniture, the lighting, as well as the Victorian-style restaurant, give it great elegance and sumptuousness. Its conical triangular shape gives it a certain magic, as well from the outside, looking at the intense city life from those balconies of more than 100 years old.+ Read more
Breathe in the middle of the intensity
Any of the spaces of the hotel enjoys the kindness and good service of the staff. In the lobby you can connect to the Internet, and the rooms have the usual amenities, as well as a television with premium channels and a minibar. Its restaurants and bars are ideal for you to taste the tasty international or Creole food, a very Cuban drink or an aperitif. After a break, you will be ready and renewed to interact with the intensity of Havana, the heat and the local merrymaking. And if you go as a family, and want to participate in activities that are not suitable for minors, or you want to shelter them from the intense sun, the hotel has babysitting services.
The Central Park is one of the delimited sections of the Paseo del Prado in Havana. Within reach of the Capitolio, the Gran Teatro de La Habana (venue of the National Ballet of Cuba and a space for large performances), as well as the busy street Obispo, there are different groups of people who come and go or discuss life and baseball, the national sport. It is a center of great social and cultural dynamics.
- Privileged location to get to know the intense daily life of the habanero.
- Its architecture and setting will allow you to live a centennial experience.
- Balconies and windows offer beautiful views of downtown Havana and its usual dynamics.
The best way to start a day in Havana is to have an excellent and abundant breakfast. Do not forget to stop by the buffet restaurant before 9 in the morning. You will gather forces for most of the day, and on the next day you will want to repeat this. Several of our clients have said that it is exceptional.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting, Meetings/ events
Ignacio Agramonte No. 267, Habana Vieja, La Habana, Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 20 KM
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Plaza
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting facilities
- Shop *
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.