The Playa Larga Hotel is a simple, basic hotel, so if it’s luxury what you want, this is not the place for you. But if you’re on a budget and into ecotourism, then this is exactly the place for you. Here you can practice bird watching, diving among corals and sponges, exploring the Montemar cave system, fishing or swimming in one of the best beaches in the southern part of Cuba.
The simple but comfortable 68 rooms are all in individual bungalows, perfect for resting after a day of so much discovery.+ Read more
There are boat rides (for a fee) to Guamá to the Taino Indian Village, the lagoon and the crocodile farm.
The hotel is located within the Zapata National Park, a 5,000 square kilometer world biosphere reserve. The area is outstanding for the great diversity of its ecosystems. Visiting the area is undoubtedly an extraordinary adventure for lovers of nature and life.
Have a cocktail and relax while watching the sunset in the horizon.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Playa Larga, Matanzas, Bay of Pigs, Cuba
Distance to airport: 131 Km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Breakfast, Half board
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Playa Larga
- Swimming Pool
- Water sports facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.