Playa de Oro
Spend a relaxing holiday in contact with tropical nature at the All-inclusive Playa de Oro. The marvelous beach of fine white sand and crystal-clear water is just a few steps away from your room.+ Read more
The hotel consists of two independent buildings built around two interconnected pools. Lush gardens surround the entire facility.
If you’re traveling with your kids, the hotel has a park and a Kid’s Club (3-12 years) offering supervised activities by hotel staff from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day.
Entertainment-wise, you several options to choose from: shows with guest performers in the evenings, a game room with billiards and table tennis, a fully equipped gym and tennis courts, and much more.
The hotel has Wi-Fi (for a fee) only in some public areas.
The hotel is just 7 kilometers from the center of Varadero and next door to the Dolphinarium. The Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport is 30 km away.
Tip de CTN
Book a room with a balcony and an ocean view on the upper floors. You’ll be far from the noise and you’ll enjoy spectacular sunsets.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Great beach location, Great location
- Carretera Las Morlas, Km 12.5 Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 KM
- Hotel chain
- MGM Muthu
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Playa de Oro
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drinks
- Breakfast buffet
- National and international alcoholic and soft drinks other than Premium brands
Sports & Activities
- Daytime activities, nightlife, shows, children's playground and Kids’ Club (3-12 years) from 8am to 5pm
- Games room (billiards, table tennis)
- Non-motorized water sports including water bikes, catamarans and windsurfing (1 hour per person per day)
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.