Playa Cayo Santa María
Santa María Key has been blessed by nature, and the hotel offers all kinds of amenities to complete the paradisiacal setting. Those who like to take it slow will surely prefer the spa, and beauty and massage services. And those who love action have at their disposal fun activities, catamaran rides, kayaking, tennis, gym and dance classes.+ Read more
Where you looking for a place with lots of sun and crystal-clear waters while sipping a refreshing cocktail? Well, here you have all that and much more. Both the beach and the pools have bars close by. And for lunch or dinner, you can choose between a la carte and buffet restaurants.
Many visitors like the hotel’s public spaces, which have been furnished and decorated with taste, and are ideal for reading, shooting the breeze, making new friends or simply hanging out. The distribution of the gardens helps to keep these large spaces comfortably cool.
Cayo Santa María is located on the north-central coast of Cuba. You can get there from the nearby Jardines del Rey and Abel Santamaría airports, and through the “pedraplén”, the causeway that connects the key with Caibarién on mainland Cuba.
Tip de CTN
The eastern tip of the key is not yet developed. Take advantage of this and spend the day in communion with nature in this untouched, pristine environment.
Rooms and Rates
- Families, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wellness, Wi-Fi (with charge)
Cayo Santa María, Caibarién, Villa Clara, Cuba
Distance to airport: 118 km (SNU)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, A la carte dining (6 restaurants), snacks, national and international premium alcoholic and soft drinks, including cocktails.
Sports & Activities
- Day activities include non-motorized aquatic sports: windsurfing, canoeing, and catamaran. Snorkeling, tennis, beach volleyball, steps lessons, Spanish lessons, salsa classes.
- Night animation with different performances and shows.
- Towel service
- Daily refill of the minibar
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.