Comfort for the body and the soul
Paseo Habana is strategically located in El Vedado, the business and cultural hub of the Cuban capital. Many consider it to be the ideal rest stop in the midst of the city, welcoming and private at the same time. Freshen up from the heat with a great shower in your air-conditioned room, open up the mini-bar and treat yourself to a cool drink.+ Read more
When you feel refreshed, take a walk around. You will be impressed by the wide variety of possibilities, different foods and at all prices. We recommend the Decamerón Restaurant, which serves excellent Cuban and Italian cuisine.
Making it your center of operations, you will be close to all the main streets that will take you wherever you want to go. And if you don’t care to walk, catching a taxi is no problem at all.
Everything at a stone’s throw
Once upon a time, only 20 houses could be found in El Vedado, and Línea was its first street. Today it is the prime cultural center of the city, only comparable to La Habana Vieja, which is only a short cab ride away.
If you decide to walk towards the sea, Línea, which is known as the Street of Theaters, is just a few blocks away. If you walk in the other direction, you will get to busy Calle 23. This street, known as the Movie Theater Street, ends up on La Rampa, the direct path to the sea and bursting with bars and eating spots.
The hotel is on a corner of a street, just a block away from the wide tree-shaded Paseo This broad avenue starts right at Havana’s Malecón of and takes you to the Plaza de la Revolución. The National Theater of Cuba and the José Martí Memorial is just minutes’ away.
- Super centrally located in El Vedado, one of the city’s liveliest neighborhoods
- Countless opportunities to discover places on your own—all you have to do is stroll through a few blocks
- A residential area where you can interact with the Cubans who live there and find out about their everyday lives
Make sure you make time to spend an evening on the Malecón, the seawall separating the city from the ocean. After sunset, any day of the week, Cuba’s largest public lounge awaits: it’s a great place for people watching and become acquainted with a wide variety of Havana residents. And buy peanuts from the street vendor!
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting
Ave 17 esq. A, Vedado, Habana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Paseo Habana
- 24 hour reception
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.