Getting to know Havana through its streets
The hotel is built in the American style that was very popular in Havana in the 1920s. The Habaguanex Park View has kept its reputation as an economical and restful option for visitors, with comfort and good service as its hallmarks. The Cocktail Lounge and Roof Garden are as charming as they were in the days when many middle-class Americans filled the hotel on short visits.+ Read more
But what makes this hotel truly valuable is its location: from the Park View almost everything of interest in Havana is within easy reach. From some of the rooms you can see the colonial fortifications of El Morro and La Cabaña on the other side of Havana Bay. If you decide to take a walk, heading out towards the Malecón, you will bump into the Cathedral and a number of colonial houses lining Obispo Street. If you are looking for action, the intense cultural life of Havana’s Historical Center is available to you, in the many museums, galleries, squares and cobble-stoned streets. Food for your imagination!
But if you aim to discover the Havana of recent years, walk in the opposite direction towards El Vedado and you will find yourselves right in the middle of the busy day-to-day lives of Cubans.
The hotel is on the Paseo del Prado, a few steps away from the National Museum of Fine Arts and the former Presidential Palace, now the Museum of the Revolution. It sits on the line dividing the old city from the more modern districts of the capital and so you will have a practically limitless number of places to see.
- The hotel is perfect for getting to know Havana on a budget
- Typical city hotel with good location on one of the main thoroughfares of the capital
- Built in an American 1920s style of architecture
Don’t forget to visit the arts and crafts fair Almacenes de San José before you leave; you can stock up on souvenirs and gifts for all your friends and relatives.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting
Calle Colón esq. a Morro. Ciudad de La Habana, Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 20km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Park View
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.