Good location for nightlife
The Palma Real, with all-Inclusive service, takes care of the welfare of its visitors at a reasonable price. Its rooms are cosy and comfortable, with a balcony and a view of the sea, the interior of the hotel or the city. Its value for money and its location make it a good choice.+ Read more
One of its main characteristics are the night shows and the musical offers of the hotel, which seek to reflect the main Cuban musical trends, such as mambo, cha cha chá and guaracha. Nearby is the Havana Club, one of the most popular nightclubs in Varadero. However, it is not the only one, there is also The Beatles, the Mambo Club and the House of Music of Varadero. If you enjoy nightlife, dancing and Cuban music, this is the hotel where you should stay.
Many options inside and outside the hotel
The Palma Real, besides being very close to the beach, has several swimming pools, where you can relax and sunbathe. Its bars and restaurants are characterized by good service and delicious food. In addition, it has a gym, several sports areas, and a games room.
The beach is one of the most beautiful ones of this strip. Enjoying a dip in the sea or lying on a sun lounger are options to consider when choosing this hotel. You can also visit the numerous restaurants of Varadero, the shopping centers, the Josone Park or the Casa del Habano; all these options are very close to the hotel thanks to its good location.
The hotel is located in the final area of the city of Varadero, and just at the beginning of the area where most of the hotels are located. Very useful if you want to checkout the different shopping centers of the resort.
- Located in the urban area of Varadero.
- Close to several shopping centers and nightlife.
- Its beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of this coastal strip.
Do not forget to visit the nightclubs of Varadero, if you stay at this hotel it is to enjoy the nights (and also the early mornings).
Rooms and rates
- Recommended for
Ave. 2da y Calle 64, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Palma Real
Food & Drink
- A la carte restaurants (reservation required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Free entry to Havana Club disco (drinks not included)
Sports & Activities
- Unlimited activities in the BlueBay Salsa Club
- Volleyball and basketball
- Daily Activities
- Games’ room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling
- Live shows and nighttime entertainment
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.