A breath of Ireland in the heart of Old Havana
Over 300 years ago, one of the most renowned aristocrats in the sugar-growing colony, Don Ricardo O’Farrill, built this mansion on one of the city’s busiest corners. In the high-ceilinged large rooms, wood, stone and ironwork harmonize with the color green, the color of Saint Patrick and the color identifying Ireland. The entrance portal is the only connection this house has to the busy outside world and its interiors provide a veritable oasis of peace and tranquility. The central location of the hotel puts it a few steps away from Plaza de la Catedral, the Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant and Avenida del Puerto.+ Read more
Modern culinary options
The hotel’s Don Ricardo Restaurant specializes in Irish fare and you have to dine there if you want to enter into the spirit of the place. Four blocks away, in the area known as Loma del Ángel, designer Jackeline Fumero serves excellent breakfasts at her café-gallery. When it’s time for lunch, check out the menu at O’Reilly 304. Or maybe you prefer the New York ambience at El de Enfrente across the street. Walk west to calle Chacón and reserve a table at Iván Chef Justo or at the adjoining Al Carbón grill.
Palacio O’Farrill is near restaurants, theaters and the popular calle Obispo.
- Located on one of the most central areas in Old Havana
- Three centuries of architecture without leaving the premises
- An Irish-style setting is recreated, making it a unique spot in Havana
Explore the neighborhood. In the far northern section of Old Havana, the triangle made up of the streets called Cuba, Chacón and Avenida de las Misiones traces out an area where many privately run establishments are changing the look of the neighborhood, giving it a more cosmopolitan flair.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Historic setting, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Calle 102-108 entre Chacón y Tejadillo, Habana Vieja, Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Palacio O'Farrill
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Doctor on call
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Shop *
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.