Past and modernism
The hotel’s rooms are decorated in exquisite good taste and they all have balconies or windows overlooking the street and the very elegant central courtyard. Period furniture, excellent color combinations, special lighting and very modern bathrooms emphasize the many amenities available. You will feel like a count or countess in the 21st century!+ Read more
In the vicinity
Because of its special location on Plaza de San Francisco de Asís, the hotel is near the Basílica Menor Concert Hall where you will enjoy the best chamber and choral music. Other places to visit in the vicinity are the Carmen Montilla Gallery, the elegant Café del Oriente Restaurant, the Chocolate Museum and the Lonja del Comercio, which today houses the Habana Vieja Business Center.
If you dare to venture further out, towards Plaza Vieja, check out the Cámara Oscura, a wonderful way of seeing Havana in movement over a concave sophisticated surface. Further still is the Havana Cathedral, Plaza de Armas and the Palacio de los Capitanes Generales, former residence of the Spanish governors during the colonial period and today, the City Museum.
The meals are special
You can have a lovely breakfast under the arches with stone columns, gazing out over the square. Guests have praised the fresh and varied items on the menu, as well as the attractive way they are presented and the friendly staff at the Conde del Castillo Restaurant on the hotel’s ground floor.
The hotel also has a snack bar and boutique, and a room for business meetings.
On Plaza de San Francisco de Asís, the colonial mixes with the modern. This square is popular known by the locals as Pigeon Square because of the flocks of pigeons that like to be fed right from your hand. The lions’ fountain, the statue to the legendary figure of the Caballero de París (the Gentleman of Paris) and its urban dynamic, all give the place a special aura.
- Extraordinary location that lets you discover Old Havana on foot
- From its balconies you can see and hear the rhythms of the city
- Situated across the San Francisco de Asís Convent, which puts on the best chamber and choral music concerts
Go up to the terrace, find the telescope there and discover the splendor that makes the ancient part of Havana fascinating.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Historic setting, Honeymoon, Weddings
Calle Oficios #152 esquina a Amargura. Habana Vieja, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Palacio del Marqués de San Felipe y Santiago de Bejucal
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Shop *
- Taxi *
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.