Hotel Labranda Varadero
Special Offer: 19% - 38% price drop!
For reservations made before October 31, 2020
For stays up to October 31, 2020
The Nativi Hotel is designed to help you feel that you really are on a holiday: exclusive beach, multilingual staff, abundant buffet and several specialized restaurants, traditional international and Cuban cocktails, spa, gym, rooms with all amenities, water sports and recreational activities. Truly a place where you can get away from routines and pamper yourself.+ Read more
When you leave the hotel you can visit the rest of the peninsula on the tourist buses, a practical way of getting around. There is much to choose from: bars and restaurants, the dolphinarium and even an ecological reserve. You can go right to the tip of the peninsula, to the Marlin Marina where you will find a modern shopping/hotel/yachting hub. In the center of it all is the Kiko Kcho Restaurant with a sumptuous menu of fresh seafood.
Our guests recommend snorkeling, since the sea bed is uniquely beautiful. Or take a catamaran along the coastline and enjoy the clear warm Caribbean waters with a pleasant companion or even just by yourself. Nothing like the sea to recharge your batteries and relax your mind.
You will surely like the hotel’s cosmopolitan ambience: many guests of different nationalities, different ages, preferences and cultures. It’s a great chance to learn about Cuban traditions while you meet people from all around the world and perhaps make new friends.
Smoking is allowed in most of the hotel’s common areas and so you can treat yourself to a Cuban cigar beside the pool, accompanying it with some delicious cocktail from the poolside bar. Even better would be pairing your cigar with a shot of Havana Club Reserve Aged Rum. If you don’t smoke, there’s always the beach for clean, fresh air.
The hotel’s beach strip is just for guests. Nearby, as everywhere on the Varadero Peninsula, you will discover other attractions such as the Dolphinarium, the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve and Josone Park.
- located between two hills in Varadero, one of Cuba’s best beach resorts
- very close to Varadero’s Marlin Marina
- many different options for water activities on the hotel’s exclusive strip of beach
Cuba Travel Network tip
Grab a lounge chair and an umbrella early in the morning on the beach, and enjoy the early sunny hours until the stronger midday sun makes its appearance.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Great beach location, Meetings/ events, Water sports, Wi-Fi (with charge)
Autopista Sur, Km 11 de Varadero, Matanzas, Cuba
Distance to airport: 20km (VRA)
- Hotel chain
- Warwick International
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Naviti Varadero
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES
Food & Drink
- à la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- International and national soft drinks and non-premium alcoholic drinks
Sports & Activities
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years)
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling.
- Medical Services *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.