Special Offer: 13% - 29% price drop!
For reservations made before December 8, 2019
For stays up to June 30, 2020
The Memories Jibacoa lies in Mayabeque Province between Havana and Matanzas. This is a very quiet area, dedicated mainly to fishing.
Situated between mountains and the sea, the Jibacoa Hotel boasts a unique style that resembles a beach hacienda. From the rooms’ balconies, guests can admire the stunning sunrises and sunsets in this part of the world.+ Read more
The intimacy and beauty of the place are ideal for weddings, vow renewals, spending your honeymoon or simply taking a break off in tropical paradise.
The hotel’s dive center has everything you need for scuba diving, but you can go snorkeling directly from the beach thanks to the impressive coral reef located just a few meters from the shore. On the ground, the hotel has basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, a gym and fitness center, a games room and a nightclub.
The hotel has Wi-Fi, which is now available throughout the resort (for a fee).
The hotel is located on the attractive Arroyo Bermejo Beach, approximately one hour from Havana and less than two hours from Varadero.
Tip de CTN
Jibacoa is a fishing village. Take a walk around the town and get to know the local people and their stories.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Great beach location
Arroyo Bermejo Beach, Jibacoa, Cuba.
Distance to airport: 80km (HAV)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Memories Jibacoa
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- 3 a La Carte dining Restaurats (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Beach Volleyball
- Sea View Gym
- Non-motorized watersports
- Evening entertainment and shows"
- 24 hour reception
- Doctor on call
- Health Club/ Gym
- Massage *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in room
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.