The most beautiful beach
The Meliá Varadero is a hotel designed for fun: paradisiacal beaches surround it, and it also offers spectacular swimming pools.
Many clients return, because they emphasize the friendliness of their staff and the good food of their restaurants. And you'll be lucky if you get to enjoy the turn of Miguelito at the beach bar. As they say, his cocktails are a delight.+ Read more
Make sure you take one of the rooms with an exclusive view of the ocean. This will be easy in a resort that is large and near the Caribbean Sea. If you open the door to the balcony in the evenings or early mornings, the sound of the waves will lull you into sleep and deserved rest.
A lot to do
The animation of the evenings and nights is very appreciated. However, if you like more classical music, go straight to the Piano Bar.
Our clients recommend the Japanese restaurant, although the buffets are also popular. And since not everything is about meals, you also have a tennis court at your disposal, where it is usual to form a team with the team of animators. And you do not have to worry about the purity of the environment, since in most common spaces smoking is not allowed.
Furthermore, treat yourself to a session in the spa, where their specialists will know exactly what you are looking for just looking at you. The professionalism of their therapies and advice is very well valued.
Do not be surprised if you see the celebration of some wedding, distinguished service of this wonderful hotel that has been highly recommended by the lucky couples.
Star-shaped, each end of the building is interchangeable, surrounded by sea or a beautiful coastal vegetation with abundant palm trees. From there you can get to any place of interest in the Varadero peninsula, such as Josone Park or Casa del Ron.
- A few meters away from one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba.
- Variety of recreational options without setting foot outside the hotel.
- Near Josone Park and the House of Rum.
Cuba Travel Network Tip
There is a terrace located just a few meters away from the beach, blue like a painting on canvas. Go there and contemplate that sea quietly, so you will never forget it.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Golf, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Ctra de Las Morlas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Meliá Varadero
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years old)
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.