Hotel Melia Tryp Cayo Coco
The Tryp Cayo Coco, an all-inclusive hotel with 966 rooms, is located in one of the most important ecological pockets in the country, surrounded by white sand beaches fringed by lush tropical vegetation.+ Read more
It was the first hotel complex built on this pristine key off Ciego de Ávila province. The rooms are distributed in small Caribbean-style buildings situated between a natural lagoon and an extensive strip of beach.
This resort is particularly recommended for families.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Great beach location, Meetings/ events
Cayo Coco, Jardines del Rey, Cayo Coco, Jardines del Rey, Cuba.
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of Hotel Melia Tryp Cayo Coco
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years old)
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
- 24 hour reception
- Currency Exchange
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.