Good Service for a Great Experience
The Sol Palmeras is one of the more popular Varadero hotels. The good value for money and the service by a friendly and efficient staff are two of the features attracting many families and couples.
Its pools, Jacuzzis, grounds, balconies and bars have made it into a wonderful oasis in the Caribbean heat. You can choose air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms, cable TV and either a sea or garden-view. Or you may like the comfortable bungalows for a different experience with all the accustomed comforts.+ Read more
Another outstanding service is their special attention to children. Hotel babysitters can look after your youngsters as they enjoy activities tailored for them in their own area or in the children’s pool.
We also have mini-golf and the possibility of accessing the Varadero Golf Club, Cuba’s most important golf course.
Sol Palmeras is somewhat distant from the town of Varadero, in the most touristy area of the resort. In any case, the town is a short 20-minute taxi ride away.
Explosion of Taste Sensations
The hotel has a number of restaurants where you can enjoy different kinds of cuisine. You may prefer the classic international buffet style, an à-la-carte menu specializing in seafood, a Chinese restaurant Italian pasta dishes. You can also decide to have barbecued or roasted meat, beef or chicken breaded cutlets, and snacks, like pizzas and sandwiches. You will certainly be able to experiment with new tastes and flavors.
There is also a snack-bar on the beach, so you can quench your thirst and cool off with a fresh drink.
Varadero is Cuba’s most popular beach due to its sugary white sand and crystal-clear water. Sol Palmeras is very close to the beach, separated from other hotels. It’s a piece of paradise on the most northern tip of the Island.
- On one of Cuba’s loveliest beaches
- Ideal to get away from the city and take a family vacation or a honeymoon
- A must visit for golf aficionados thanks to easy access to the Varadero Golf Club.
The restaurants change cuisine styles from day to day and add zest to your vacation.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Golf, Meetings/ events
Ctra de las Morlas, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 35 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Sol Palmeras
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Mini Club (5-12 years old)
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Hairdresser *
- Kid's Club
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.