Melia Peninsula Varadero
You will not miss your country’s cuisine at the Peninsula Varadero Hotel. You have six restaurants to choose from: La Laguna and Palma Real (International), Le Bistro (French), La Gondola (Italian), Sakura (Japanese) and Tocororo (Cuban). Eight bars and cafes complete the picture with the Saoco and Principito offering snacks.+ Read more
The beach is just a few steps away from the hotel. Lie back on a beach chair and order your favorite drink from one of the two bars right on the beachfront. If you prefer the pool, however, your favorite cocktail will be served to you right there.
The Peninsula Varadero Hotel specializes in large social events, such as weddings, vows renewal ceremonies, meetings and other events. In every case, guests receive personalized care to make that special day memorable.
The professional staff at the Baby Club (0-4 years old) and the Mini Club (4-12 years old) take care of the kids while the adults take some time off for themselves.
The spacious, comfortable and functional rooms are equipped with every comfort, whether you choose the Classic, Family or Premium room.
The hotel is Situated in the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve, just 15 km from downtown Varadero. The nearest airport is the Juan Gualberto Gómez, 45 km away.
Cuba Travel Network tip
Don’t forget to bring your underwater camera for some great pictures while snorkeling or diving.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wi-Fi (with charge)
Punta Hicacos, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 45 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Peninsula Varadero
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- A La Carte restaurant (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna & Jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years’ old)
- Games’ Room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes, and snorkeling
- Live entertainment and nighttime shows
- 24 hour reception
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.