A Five-Star Plus Resort
The Paradisus Varadero is for all purposes the sum total of three interconnected but independent units: Paradisus (deluxe vacations), Servicio Real and Family Concierge.+ Read more
In the deluxe vacation package, as one might expect, every one of the hotel’s five stars is at your beck and call: round-the-clock room service, 3 pools, gym, sports and water activities, pool & beach concierge, life enriching activities and entertainment. For your dining pleasure we have 7 restaurants: buffet, Italian, international, Mexican, Japanese, Oriental and gourmet. For snacks there is the Grill and the poolside snack bar.
If you want more, you can reserve Royal Service (only for adults), with its exclusive section inside the hotel, the private Bellamar Resaurant, butler service, your own pool and beach, pool & beach concierge, in-room spa and personalized & service.
For enjoying wonderful family vacations, we have our recently incorporated Family Concierge service, in a special section inside the hotel with family concierge service, a familyounge, 4 restaurants (Gabi Lounge, Market Grill, Bana and Fuego),5 bars and a snack bar, 4 pools, junior suite swim-up and family suites, kids club and an area for parties and events.
If you’re tired or stressed, you can indulge in the Yhi Spa,with individual cabanas, private suites for couples, hydrothermal massages, relaxation room, massages and body treatments, Janzu pool, certified therapists, gym with instructor and beauty salon.
As a venue for events or to host incentive group travel, the hotel has 7 halls for every size of group.
Varadero is a 27-kilometer peninsula of non-stop beaches on Cuba’s north coast. Originally completely virgin territory and partially urbanized by the 1990s, today it has over 50 hotels, thereby making it one of the most important resorts on the Island. Areas of pristine nature are part of a nature reserve, giving you an idea of how the entire peninsula used to look thirty years ago.
- Located inside the Varahicacos Nature Reserve, on the far northern end of Varadero resort
- Perfectfor groups, events and incentive travel, families, weddings and honeymoons;
The Seafari to Cayo Blanco by catamaran is one of the most popular excursions in all Varadero. It takes one day and includes a visit to the dolphinarium and lunch on one of the deserted keys (they say Marlin is even better than Gaviota).
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wellness
Punta Francés, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 34 km (VRA)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Paradisus Varadero
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drinks
- Restaurants a la carte (reservations required)
- International and national alcoholic drinks and soft drinks which are not Premium brands
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery, basketball
- Gym, sauna and jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years)
- Games Room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized aquatic sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling
- One dive immersion included in the price of your stay!!!
- Live shows and nighttime entertainment.
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for disabled
- Hairdresser *
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.