Melia Paradisus Rio de Oro
At the Paradisus Río de Oro, in addition to the services and comfort that a five-star hotel usually offers, including the amenities in its 300 rooms, eight restaurants and five bars to satisfy the most demanding tastes, you will find a peaceful natural environment both on land and at sea.+ Read more
Crossing the hotel gardens, you will reach Las Caleticas, three small practically virgin beaches from which our guests have collected the most incredible sunsets.
Everyday activities, shows and water sports, including diving to the coral reefs (booking required), are included in the price of the room. You also get introductory diving lessons from ACUC certified diving instructors. The diving center is only 15 minutes from the hotel.
The hotel is located within the Bahía de Naranjo Nature Park, in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguín Province, in eastern Cuba. Away from the major centers of population, the hotel attracts for its abundant plant life and amazing sea.
Note: The main swimming pool of the hotel will receive a partial renovation from June 1rst until August 1rst, 2018. During this period clients will receive the following benefits:
- 30% off in services at "Aguas de Oro" Spa, and
- a dinner per stay at "Los Helechos" Restaurant upon availability and previous reservation.
Take a day trip to Santiago de Cuba, a pleasant experience to add to your stay at the Paradisus Río de Oro
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Meetings/ events, Weddings
Playa Esmeralda, Carretera Guardalavaca, Holguín, Playa Esmeralda, Holguín, Cuba
Distance to airport: 75 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Paradisus Rio de Oro
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- A la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- Alcoholic drinks and national and international soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna and jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Games room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes and snorkeling
- Shows and nightly spectacles
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Horse-back Riding *
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.