Melia Paradisus Princesa del Mar
This hotel has three buildings and round-the-clock service. The staff can help you coordinate trips to spots away from Varadero or you can simply enjoy the beautiful pool, if you prefer that to the beach. You can also get involved in more sporting pursuits or just relax in its incredible spas. And if you prefer to measure up to international standards practicing one of the world’s most exclusive sports, reserve a trip to the Varadero Golf Club—you won’t regret it.+ Read more
Our guests recommend the exclusive hotel services when it comes to organizing special events, especially weddings and business meetings.
After you have explored the area, a comfortable air-conditioned room awaits. You can make your own coffee or tea, just the way you like. If you prefer refreshing drinks, see what your minibar has to offer.
Nightlife in Varadero provides plenty of different options: live music until the wee hours of the morning, or a show at a night-club. If you just want to stay at the hotel, we recommend the disco with a DJ who knows how to set the right tone. All you have to do is choose!
Dining options abound close to the hotel: at least 10 restaurants and 5 bars are within easy reach. We especially recommend the Kike Kacho Restaurant for delicious eating. If lobster is your choice, it will come to your table directly from the sea; there is nothing fresher.
Very close to the Plaza América Convention Center, the Cueva del Pirata Nightclub and the Varadero Golf Club are some of the options aside from the ones offered at the hotel. For some of these spots you will need a taxi or a car rental: both can be arranged with our staff at the front desk.
- A few steps from the beach, in eternal summer
- All the rooms are suites so you won’t have any trouble in making a choice
- Ideal for diving; you can rent all the professional equipment you need
If diving is your thing, all the equipment and training you need is available at the hotel, and then you are off on an adventure of discovery on the beautiful coral reef in that piece of ocean.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wellness
Carretera Las Morlas km 19 1/2, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 min
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Paradisus Princesa del Mar
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in: La Gran Terraza, buffet restaurant
- Port Royal, beach grill, with salad and grilled meats
- Firenze, Italian restaurant
- Marseille, restaurant offering French dishes
- Sakura, Japanese teppanyaki restaurant
- Bamboo, Chinese restaurant offering exotic cuisine
- Rock House, Caribbean restaurant
- Hilltop Hideaway, (only for Royal Service guests), European cuisine
- Alcoholic drinks and Premium international and national soft drinks, available in 6 bars
Sports & Activities
- 3 pools with sun loungers and umbrellas and 7 hydromassage pools
- Health center, sauna, Turkish bath and immersion pool; health and beauty treatments, and massages (at extra cost)
- Casa Club, games’ area
- Tennis Court
- Diving (one dive per day included in your hotel stay)
- Activities: beach volleyball and pool volleyball, billiards, bowling, table tennis, darts, quoit
- Catamaran, sail boats, water bikes
- Aerobics, billiards
- Complimentary unlimited green fees for Royal Service.
- Scheduled live shows and nighttime entertainment
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.