A hotel in paradise
Built to please the most demanding tastes, the Meliá Marina Varadero hotel is everything you expect to find in a 5 star facility (and a bit more). Its location very close to the beach, near the end of the Hicacos peninsula, makes it the ideal place for those seeking peace, tranquility and natural beauty that makes you fall in love with the view.+ Read more
There are so many possibilities that extend over the almost 50.000 m2 of total area of the hotel, that when you arrive for the first time it will seem like your stay will not be enough to savor the culinary options of its eight restaurants; or to check out the quality of the facilities of the Marina Deportiva.
The decoration styles, which use many nautical elements and others typical of the Cuban coastal landscape, complement very well with the natural environment that surrounds the hotel. If you plan to go with your family and especially with your young children, make some time to go to the kids club. You will not regret it.
The hotel has spaces for relaxation, with a spa and massage rooms. If you do not want to lose your exercise routine, go to the gym. Associating rest with inactivity is a myth: do some exercises and you will see how your body will thank you with great relaxation.
If your goal during the holidays is to pamper yourself, choose The Level, an exclusive area located on the upper floors, where guests receive VIP attention and Concierge service. Our customers loved it.
It is located in the Marina Gaviota Varadero, near the end of the Hicacos peninsula, in Varadero, the most popular tourist destination in Cuba. Its relative proximity to the town with the same name facilitates access to the cultural and commercial life of the resort. Among the most interesting places are the Plaza América Convention Center, the Beatles cultural center, the Casa del Ron, and, in particular, the dolphinarium that is a few meters away from the hotel.
- Beach resort in the seaside resort of Varadero, Cuba's most popular tourist destination.
- Paradisiac environment designed for rest, away from the bustle of cities.
- The Level exclusive area, with VIP attention and Concierge service.
When you visit the dolphinarium, take the opportunity to take a photo with the dolphins that star in the afternoon show. It will be a very nice souvenir to show to your friends (and to show off with) .
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Families, Fishing, Weddings
Autopista del Sur y final, Punta Hicacos, Varadero, Matanzas, Cuba
Distance to airport: 50km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Accommodation Only, All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Marina Varadero
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations & dress code required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball (beach and pool)
- Daily activities
- Games room
- Non-motorized watersports
- One scuba-diving instruction lesson included in price
- Evening entertainment and shows
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for disabled
- Hairdresser *
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.