Convenience, Comfort and Quality for your enjoyment
The rooms of the Meliá Las Dunas are perfect regardless of the reason for the trip (holiday, business, wedding). Their comfort and the beautiful views, whether of the paradisiacal beach or the interior gardens, are ideal for relaxing accompanied by a drink of Cuban rum; sitting down during sunset and watching the change of colors caused by the decrease in sunlight are a relaxing experience.+ Read more
The hotel pools are one of the best places to cool off and sunbathe, but the highlight is the beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of Cuba. The turquoise color of its waters and the white color of the sand create an extraordinary combination. Spending hours submerged in the sea, or sitting in front of it, enjoying a well-made daiquiri, can be a magnificent experience for your vacation at Meliá Las Dunas.
The complex has many restaurants where you can taste different types of food, or the classic buffet, which stands out for its variety and excellence. Among the options you can choose from are Italian cuisine, delicious seafood or exotic Asian food; also enjoy the barbecues in the several snack-bars and the traditional Cuban drinks.
If you travel with children you will not have a thing to worry about. Meliá Las Dunas has a nursery and babysitters who will take care of them.
During the nights there are shows, small concerts, dances, and other activities for the enjoyment of the guests. If you still have energy after a long day at the beach, you can use it in these spaces designed for entertainment. A mojito to accompany the dance and music could be the best way to end the day.
The hotel is located in Cayo Santa María, one of the most beautiful places of Jardines del Rey; it stands out for the beauty of its beaches and the nearby reefs.
- Located on the first beach line of Cayo Santa María, one of the most beautiful beaches of Cuba.
- Numerous restaurants to enjoy different types of food.
- Wonderful rooms for rest.
Cuba Travel Network tip
Rent one of the small boats and get away from the coast a bit. Sit down and enjoy, with your back to the beach, the immensity of the sea with your feet submerged in the water.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wi-Fi (with charge)
Cayo Santa María, Jardines del Rey. Caibarién, Villa Clara, Cayo Santa Maria, Jardines del Rey, Cuba
Distance to airport: 115 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Meliá Las Dunas
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverage
- A La Carte Restaurant
- Unlimited premium drinks
Sports & Activities
- Basketball, Bicycles, Darts, Tennis, Beach Volleyball
- Kids Club (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Daily and evening entertainment, shows and theme nights
- Watersports including water bicycles, waterskiing, snorkeling, and catamarans.
- Free scuba diving courses for beginners
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Hairdresser *
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Meeting facilities
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wedding services
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.