Elegance and Distinction
The Las Américas Hotel is located in Varadero, one of the most beautiful areas of the Hicacos Peninsula. The fact that it is so close to the beach is the drawing card that has guests returning.
If you decide to spend your vacation here, you can choose between rooms in the central building of the hotel or the adjoining bungalows. The upper floor’s rooms have the added benefit of spectacular views over the ocean, the golf course or Cardenas Bay, but the bungalows provide the privacy that is important for a restful vacation.+ Read more
The facility has 5 restaurants and 7 bars, Wi-Fi connections, round-the-clock room service, pool, gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, massage, special services for golfers, sports and water activities.
Keep this hotel in mind if you are organizing a conference, planning a wedding or if you simply want to vacation in an amazing place.
If golf is your thing, this is the place to be; if you love the sea, this is the place to be; if you are on your honeymoon, this is the place to be.
To your taste
- IL LIMONCHELO / Italian / dinner / à la carte
- SAKURA / Japanese / dinner / à la carte
- LA TERRAZA / international / breakfast, lunch and dinner / buffet
- LA ARCADA / international / dinner / à la carte
- LA ROBLEZA / BBQ / lunch, dinner / à la carte
The Las Américas Beach is one of Varadero’s most typical, a mix of the exclusive and the classical. An exclusive feature is its immediate access to the Varadero Golf Club (18 holes, par 72). The Xanadú Mansion is a true classic, a prime example of Cuban domestic architecture of the first half of the 20th century.
- A few steps from Las Américas Beach, one of the most typical in all of Varadero
- An adults-only (18 years or older) deluxe hotel
- Immediate access to the Varadero Golf Club
The upper floor of the Xanadú Mansion has weekly live jazz shows. Ask for your favorite cocktail and soak up the best sunset in Varadero.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Golf, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Carretera de Las Morlas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 45km (VRA)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Meliá Las Américas
ALL-INCLUSIVE PLAN INCLUDES
- Food & Drink
- A La Carte restaurants (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- volleyball, tennis
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Games’ Room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, water bikes, and snorkeling
- Live entertainment and nighttime shows.
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Services *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.