A Great Location
The hotel provides you with two fundamental elements for enjoying a great vacation: peace and quiet inside and the city’s Bohemian lifestyle outside. The hotel stands on an important intersection in the heart of El Vedado, the business and entertainment district of the capital.+ Read more
Which room do we choose?
The rooms all have sea views. They are either doubles or singles and their interior design is in good taste, with comfy furniture and large beds. For more panoramic views, choose a room on the top floors. Bathrooms come equipped with water massages, a great favorite with guests.
A Place Steeped in Tradition
The hotel is named after the famous Cuban cigar brand, Cohiba, a product guests are always asking for. They can be bought at La Casa del Habano, an elegant smoking salon with a store/humidor right inside the hotel. You will be able to light up a great cigar in the lobby and in the Relicario Bar, poolside or in the Casa del Habano.
Souvenir shops are inside the hotel. You can also connect to the Internet while on vacation: WiFi is available in the lobby, the Servicio Real (Royal Service) VIP Bar and in the meeting halls.
Havana is a city that belongs to the sea, separated from it only by the Malecón seawall and the imaginations of its inhabitants. El Vedado is the most cosmopolitan part of Cuba every day you will find something to entertain you during your stay there: bars, restaurants, cinemas and theaters.
- in the center of Havana, a few steps from the Malecón
- from the poolside you can enjoy a drink and the panoramic view of the city
- close to the Habana Café Nightclub, the habitual scene for the Buena Vista Social Club and Los Van Van
We especially recommend Timba Nights at the Habana Café Nightclub. This is a popular site in the hotel, quite unique to the city because of its interior decoration theme: Havana of the 1950s meets Hard Rock Café. Top Cuban artists perform there, such as members of the Buena Vista Social Club. While watching the show, enjoy a variety of drinks, and Cuban and international food. When in Cuba, come and dance with us here!
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Ave Paseo, entre 1a y 3a, Vedado , Vedado, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 30 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Cohiba
- 24 hour reception
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Hairdresser *
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Shop *
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Wedding services
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.