Melia Cayo Santa María
At the Cayo Santa María Hotel quality comes first and foremost. The staff goes out of their way to make your stay a memorable one. This is probably one of its greatest charms. The other one is 10 kilometers of white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters.+ Read more
The resort has been designed with families and lovers in mind, with special programs for weddings and honeymoons. The spacious, bright rooms (360) have minibar, flat-screen TV, hair dryer and other amenities. All have views of the gardens, the pool or the sea.
The buffet and a la carte restaurants, six in all, offer a choice of international and Caribbean cuisine. Try out the Japanese and Mexican restaurants. It will be worth your while.
The entertainment here goes on well into night. Artists like the Buena Vista Social Club have played at the nearby mall on several occasions. All around, there’s always a good show going on.
The hotel is situated in Cayo Santa María on the north coast of Cuba. It is connected to the mainland by a 48-kilometer pedraplén, a causeway on the sea.
Indulge yourself and make an appointment at the spa. Let yourself be pampered by the trained staff.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wellness
Cayo Santa María, Caibarién, Villa Clara, Cayo Santa María, Jardines del Rey, Cuba
Distance to airport: 10 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Cayo Santa María
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining
- National and international premium alcoholic and soft drinks, including cocktails
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, basketball, tennis, mini-football
- Gym, sauna
- Kids Club
- Daily and evening entertainment, shows and theme nights
- Game room with table tennis, pool tables and video games
- Non-motorized watersports including pedal boats, sail boats, kayaks, windsurfing, catamarans and snorkeling equipment
- Scuba diving
- 24 hour reception
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Hairdresser *
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.