Melia Cayo Guillermo
The Cayo Guillermo Hotel is the prime choice for repeat guests who love scuba diving, fishing, and water sports. It is a luxury tribute to the sea.
Located in the midst of a tropical environment, the hotel’s classic rooms overlook the gardens, while the most exclusive bungalows are closer to the beach. Just 50 meters away from the hotel you have 800 meters of beaches with dazzling white sand and crystal-clear, shallow quiet waters.+ Read more
A few kilometers away, the 66 square kilometer lagoon Laguna de la Leche is an important habitat for flamingos, an endangered species. It’s 1 hour and 25 minutes away by car, but the ride is worthwhile.
At Cayo Guillermo you can book an excursion along the Sugar Route, which combines boat trips on La Redonda Lagoon and rides in horse-drawn carriages, with the history of this industry in Morón.
Here you have access to all other Meliá hotels in Cayo Coco and Cayo Guillermo. The hotel is close to El Bagá Nature Park, the Cayo Guillermo International Marina, and La Güira, which boasts three distinct ecosystems: evergreen forest, mangrove and inland lagoons with their respective fauna.
Ever been to a disco inside a cave? Well, the Cueva del Jabalí in Cayo Coco includes tours through the grotto, fun activities, barbecue and nightclub with live performances and recorded music.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Cayo Guillermo, Jardines del Rey, Morón, Cayo Guillermo, Jardines del Rey, Cuba
Distance to airport: 15 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Cayo Guillermo
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Baby Club (0-4 years) and Mini Club (4-12 years old)
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
- 24 hour reception
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Health Club/ Gym
- Horse-back Riding *
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.