Melia Cayo Coco
The hotel’s exclusive environs is one of the great attractions of the Cayo Coco. The hotel’s private bungalows are built on stilts over a natural seawater lagoon of blue-green waters. It’s not about being close to the sea; it’s about being practically in it.+ Read more
The hotel is only for guests over 18 years old. Its setting ensures privacy that you will not find in other places. Las Coloradas Beach in Cayo Coco is connected to the mainland by a 17-km “pedraplén,” the first stone causeway over the sea built in Cuba.
One service that distinguishes the hotel is its thalassotherapy center, where treatments are based on the use of seawater, sea products, and shore climate as a form of therapy.
The hotel is located in northern-central Cuba on Cayo Coco, the fourth largest island in the Cuban archipelago. It is connected to the mainland through 17 km-long stone causeway. It is only 12 km from the Jardines del Rey (also known as Cayo Coco) International Airport and 79 km from the city of Morón, in Ciego de Ávila Province.
Visit the El Bagá Nature Park, home to a large population of Caribbean flamingos and one of the most beautiful places in Cayo Coco.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Cayo Coco, Jardines del Rey, Cayo Coco, Jardines del Rey, Cuba
Distance to airport: 15 km (CCC)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Cayo Coco
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverages
- A La Carte dining (reservations required)
- National and international non-premium alcoholic and soft drinks
Sports & Activities
- Volleyball, archery and basketball
- Gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Daily activities
- Game room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized watersports including windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Evening entertainment and shows
- 24 hour reception
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Laundry Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.