At the Buenavista resort privacy and luxury go hand in hand. The exclusive “The Level” area of this five-star hotel includes butler service. The first-class personalized service is a distinguishing feature in the resort.+ Read more
The Buenavista Hotel is located in a the Buenavista Biosphere Reserve. It is chosen by many newlyweds for the beauty of its practically pristine landscapes. Located in the western part of Cayo Santa María, the white sandy beaches and coral reefs are one of its major attractions. There are numerous diving sites and the hotel provides instructors for these excursions.
The all-inclusive resort (without wristband) is adults-only (guests over 18 years old). The public areas of the hotel show good taste and sobriety, especially the Villa de Jardín Zaida del Río, which owes its name to Cuban visual artist Zaida del Río.
For relaxation and well-being of the body, the Yhi SPA provides massages, tai chi and other personalized services and treatments. If you wish, you can take yoga, pilates and water aerobics classes.
The hotel is located in the western end of Cayo Santa María, 115 kilometers from the Santa Clara International Airport and about 60 kilometers from the city of Remedios, both in Villa Clara Province.
Cuba Travel Network tip
You’re in a Biosphere Reserve. Take the opportunity to go diving and taking ecological excursions.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Honeymoon, Weddings, Wellness
Punta Madruguilla, oeste Cayo Santa María, Caibarién, Villa Clara, Cuba
Distance to airport: 110 km (SNU)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Melia Buenavista
All inclusive plan:
Food & Beverage
- Diet food (OR), vegetarian meals, A la Carte and mini buffet breakfast, Specialized restaurant, Terraza Restaurant, Tableside menu service, Room service, A variety of culinary options, Wine at lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch, and Dinner
- A La Carte Restaurant
- Unlimited premium drinks
Sports & Activities
- Aerobics, Basketball, Billiards, Darts, Beach football, Mini bowling, Mini football, Wall climbing, Petanque, Ping Pong, Squash, Tennis, Archery, Beach Volleyball, Water bicycles, Diving, Catamarans, Snorkeling, Windsurfing.
- Daily and evening entertainment, shows and theme nights.
- Water-sports including water-skiing and snorkeling.
- Free courses for diving beginners.
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Currency Exchange
- Health Club/ Gym
- Laundry Services *
- Multilingual Staff
- Room service *
- Salsa Lessons
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.