Perhaps the principal advantage of the MarAzul Hotel is its proximity to downtown Havana, approximately 20 kilometers away. You can enjoy the sun and the beach, and at the same time visit emblematic sites in Havana’s Historical Center. There’s a hop-on hop-off bus that makes the round trip several times a day, so check out the schedules and don’t miss that opportunity.+ Read more
The beach is lovely, lined with coconut trees and rustic umbrellas. Every guest is guaranteed a beach chair. Santa María is perhaps Habaneros’ favorite beach in Havana, especially from June to September when the Cuban summer is at its peak.
This is an adults-only (18 and over), all-inclusive hotel that includes domestic and imported drinks, non-motorized water sports, swimming pool, day and night entertainment, and, of course, breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner.
The MarAzul Hotel is located on Avenida Sur and Las Terrazas on Santa María del Mar Beach, less than a half-hour drive from Old Havana.
Cuba Travel Network tip
If you like sports, don’t forget to bring your racket. Very close to the hotel there are several squash courts, where there’s always a worthy opponent ready for a good match.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views
Ave. Sur y Las Terrazas, Playa Santa María del Mar. Ciudad de La Habana , East Havana Beaches, Havana, Cuba
Distance to airport: 39 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel MarAzul
All inclusive plan:
- Buffet service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- A la carte dinner restaurant (reservations required)
- Unlimited national and international drinks, available 24 hrs
- Board/indoor games: ping pong, card games, domino, etc.
- Non motorized water sports: pedal boats, kayak etc.
- Adult swimming pool
- Daytime entertainment programs: morning exercise, water exercise, sports tournaments, Latin dance lessons, group games, Spanish classes, etc .
- Nighttime entertainment programs: group dance, synchronized swimming, cabaret night, etc.
- Sun beds and pool/beach towels (deposit required).
- Courtesy bus service to Havana (reservations required)
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Multilingual Staff
- Shop *
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.