Madero Bed and Breakfast
Special Offer: 22% price drop!
For reservations made before October 31, 2019
For stays up to October 31, 2019
Madero B&B has a neocolonial facade with some ceilings reaching 4.8m ensuring the place is light and fresh. The building was constructed in 1929 and is found in the heart of Old Havana.
This beautiful hotel has three floors, an elevator, six spacious rooms, and a mezzanine with an office and lingerie store.+ Read more
It offers 4 standard rooms with balcony overlooking the street and a side view of the Bay of Havana. On the first floor there’s a room for guests who find it difficult to climb stairs, three rooms on the second floor, and two on the third floor; on the top floor there’s a terrace from where you can watch Havana sunsets.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Historic setting, Honeymoon
Santa Clara # 59 e/Oficios e Inquisidor, Habana Vieja, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 km (HAV)
- Hotel chain
- Casas particulares
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Madero Bed and Breakfast
- 24 hour reception
- Multilingual Staff
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.