Location, location, location…
If you add the location to the style and quality of the services, Loft Havana is undoubtedly one of the most outstanding facilities in the Historical Center. Its appearance is the result of looking after details in order to create an oasis of modernity and good taste in the midst of the ancient and sometimes disastrous ruins of buildings around it.+ Read more
The corner of Luz y Oficios streets is the starting point for many tourist routes crisscrossing Old Havana. Just a block away is Alameda de Paula boulevard, one of the main roads in the part of the ancient city that has been restored in the last 25 years. But if you would like to see how Cubans live, instead of taking Oficios northward, turn west on Luz and catch a glimpse of the other Old Havana, just as authentic as the first one, perhaps more so.
In front of the hostel, as you cross the park, you will see the Emboque de Luz, a complex of cafeterias at the ferry boat terminal. For a ridiculously small price, you can cross Havana Bay and visit the old towns of Regla and Casablanca on the far shore. From Casablanca, walk over to the monumental statue of Christ to take some memorable shots of the full panorama of the Historical Center and most of the rest of the city.
Where do we eat?
- Azzucar Lounge & Bar, on Plaza Vieja, with an excellent view of the square
- La Vitrola, also on the Plaza Vieja
- Café del Oriente Restaurant on Plaza de San Francisco, one of the most exclusive in the Historical Center
Old Havana was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982 and its partial restoration started in the 1990s. Loft Habana is right there in an area that contrasts restored buildings with the other more traditional ones that have still not been repaired. You can always find places where excellent groups play traditional Cuban music.
- Loft with balconies and terraces looking out over the city or Havana Bay
- In one of Old Havana’s most central locations
- Perfect for city tourism
Not too many places in Old Havana are as perfect for breakfast as the terrace of Loft Havana, because of its sunrise view over Havana Bay. Not to be missed.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Great location, Historic setting
Oficios 402 e/ Luz y Acosta, 10400 La Habana Vieja, Cuba
Distance to airport: 25 km (HAV)
- Hotel chain
- Casas particulares
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 3:00 PM
Check out time: 1:00 PM
Location of hotel Loft Habana
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry Services *
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.