Dance, Legends and History
This hotel has a great location 500 meters from Trinidad’s historic downtown. It is on a hilltop giving you the chance to admire a beautiful city lying between the mountains and the sea.
+ Read more
One of Cuba’s most famous discos is nearby. Inside a cave, the Disco Ayala will provide you with an unusual night out.
La Maravillosa Cave is very close, housing the first Speleological Museum of Cuba. The artificial lighting creates amazing effects and the walls seem to be made of silver. Legend says that if you wash your face in the fountain there, you will be forever young.
Trinidad is like a gallery of amazing architectural details. Take photos of the squares, museums and colorful colonial homes. We recommend a visit to La Canchánchara where they serve a typical drink made of sugar cane spirits, honey and lemon juice.
Make sure your itinerary includes the Valle de los Ingenios and the Topes de Collantes Park. Only a few kilometers apart, you will become immersed in history and amazing natural beauty.
Just 14 kilometers further, you will be on the lovely Ancón Peninsula beaches.
This hotel has 114 rooms whose windows and balconies look out over the magical Trinidad Valley. The rooms cover the hillside, assembled together much like a group of bungalows.
Several caves surround the hill where the Las Cuevas Hotel is located. You will also enjoy Trinidad’s hidden charms such as the tiny cafeterias close to the Plaza Mayor and the natural friendliness of the locals.
- Sitting on a hilltop, the hotel has wonderful views of Trinidad and the sea
- A short walk takes you to the Museum-City of Cuba, and you can visit its historical sites
- Dance to Cuban music in a cave that has been turned into a disco
Don’t miss the spectacular views of nature seen from the hotel.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Beautiful views, Families, Meetings/ events
Finca Santa Ana, Trinidad, Sancti Spíritus, Trinidad, Cuba
Distance to airport: 85 km (CFG)
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Breakfast, Half board
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
- 24 hour reception
- Meeting facilities
- Shop *
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re over 50 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.