Hotel Encanto La Avellaneda has been favored for its location in the historic city of Camagüey, and for its name which pays homage to Gertrudis Gómez de Avellaneda. Gómez de Avellaneda, who was born in Camagüey, wrote Hispanic American romanticism literature, and is considered one of the greatest Spanish-language poets.
Its nine colonial-style rooms are located around a colonial courtyard, and their decor is inspired by the poems of "La Peregrina" a pseudonym used by Gómez de Avellaneda who was also known by the nickname "Tula".
Rooms and Rates
- Historic setting
Calle República No 226, e/Ignacio Agramonte y Callejón del Castellano, Camagüey, Cuba
Distance to airport: 10 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel La Avellaneda
- 24 hour reception
- Multilingual Staff
* Some services require local payment
We are here to help
Hola! Whether you have a single question or a special request, we're here for you.Get in touch with us
Why book with us
- We're Cuban! We know the destination better than anyone.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers like you.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others don't.
- Widest offer of online booking and real-time availability to suit any travel need.