You will want to go back for sure
Special Offer: 10% price drop!
For reservations made before October 30, 2019
For stays up to October 31, 2019
An intelligent combination of colonial architecture with all the comforts of modernity, surrounded by the natural vegetation of the Caribbean coast and a dream beach, are what this hotel has to offer.
That's just the appetizer of a promising stay. Savor the best Cuban cuisine in the Ambrosio restaurant, whose decoration refers to the cane fields of the Greater Antilles. If you prefer, check out the quality of the Cubans cigars in the Cigar Bar La Vitola. One of the best sushis in Varadero is eaten at the Japanese restaurant Manzoku.+ Read more
Bringing children will not be a problem, on the contrary! The little ones will have their own fun at the water park or at the Miniclub. Children of four years of age can enjoy the quality day care service.
The Iberostar has also taken into account people with reduced mobility, who will not find architectural barriers in their rooms or bathrooms. In each block of rooms a coordinator will always be attentive to any question or needs you will have.
A holiday full of emotions
Our clients speak very well of the spa, where massages and hot tubs will renew your body. The varied sports offers include aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, soccer, kayaking and tennis.
For the nights we recommend the disco Gaz 53, in case you are more a fan of electronic music. But if you are learning to dance salsa, your best option will be the orchestras of Cuban popular music that five nights a week are playing in the areas of the hotel (wear comfortable shoes, because the night will be long).
Getting married at the Iberostar Varadero will be a wise choice, as their professional team will organize an evening to your liking, with the additional attraction of special services for the bride and groom and their guests.
The Iberostar Varadero will guaranteed be the most peaceful space on the Hicacos Peninsula, which will not prevent you from reaching quickly other relevant attractions such as the golf course, the world-famous Xanadú Mansion or Josone Park.
- All-Inclusive Hotel of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Perfect balance between colonial architecture and all the comforts of modern life.
- One of the best located hotels in the peninsula.
From the rooms of block 19 you will have the fastest access to all the facilities of the hotel.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Honeymoon, Meetings/ events, Weddings, Wellness
Carretera Las Morlas km 16, Sector Punta Hicacos, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 50 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Iberostar Selection Varadero
All inclusive plan:
- All food in the restaurant buffet. Continental breakfast for late risers from 10am until midday. A la carte dinner by reservation. In the Palapa Grill lunch is served from 12-4pm and snacks are served from 4-6pm.
- National drinks, and a selection of international drinks ,and snacks all day (alcohol is available from 9am-2am).
- Sun loungers, umbrellas and complimentary towels at the beach and the pool.
- Mini Club (ages 4-12)
- Spa with gym, jacuzzi & sauna, aerobics, billiards, table tennis, volleyball.
- Complimentary water bikes, kayaks, catamarans, windsurfing and snorkeling equipment.
- Varied entertainment throughout the day.
- Shows and live music at night.
- Dance classes.
- 24 hour reception
- Beauty Parlor *
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Scuba diving
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
*Some services require local payment.
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.