Special Offer: 25% price drop!
For reservations made before January 31, 2020
For stays up to January 31, 2020
Special Offer: 20% price drop!
For reservations made before April 30, 2020
For stays up to April 30, 2020
If you want to know the Caribbean, surely its beaches are topmost on your list of priorities. The beachfront Taínos Hotel on Cuba’s northern coast is an an excellent option in Varadero.
If you’re a sun worshipper, just lie down on a beach chair and let yourself be carried away by the sea view and the sound of the waves. Don’t forget to order you favorite cocktail or sports drink from the bar nearby.+ Read more
Its proximity to the Varadero Chapelín Marina and the Dolphinarium make these sites almost a must-see in the guests’ holidays. The resort has a pool for kids plus a Kids Club. Besides the rooms in the main building, the two-story bungalows are situated around the pool.
The snack bar next to the central pool is a meeting place for dancing and fun during the day.
The Taínos Hotel is located in the Hicacos Peninsula, north of Matanzas Province. Varadero’s Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport is 31 km away.
Cuba Travel Network tip
If you are looking for peace and quiet, choose a room away from the central pool.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
- Families, Meetings/ events, Weddings
Carretera Las Morlas Km 12 1/2, Matanzas, Varadero, Cuba
Distance to airport: 45 km
- Hotel chain
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Iberostar Tainos
All inclusive plan:
Food & Drink
- Dinner (chefs on view in the kitchen in the main restaurant)
- A la carte restaurants (2 restaurants require reservation)
- All national drinks and a selection of international drinks, including alcohol and spirits.
Sports & Activities
- Gym with sauna
- Beach volleyball, archery and water polo
- Dance classes
- Mini Club (4-12 years)
- Games’ Room with billiards and table tennis
- Non-motorized water sports including catamaraning (accompanied, and subject to availability), windsurfing and snorkeling
- Live shows & nighttime entertainment
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Kid's Club
- Laundry Services *
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Meeting facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi *
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wedding services
- Wellness facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.