Bella Isla Resort
Cayo Largo del Sur, or simply Cayo Largo, is not only a well-known tourist destination, but also a sanctuary of flora and fauna. The hotel exhibits a harmony with the natural environment, from the exclusive wooden bungalows to the hammocks on the shore. The feeling of peace is glorious.+ Read more
The hotel has a wellness area, a gym, two swimming pools, day and night entertainment, non-motorized water sports and more. Children will really enjoy the kids’ water park.
The hotel has four restaurants: buffet and à la carte (Caribbean, Cuban, Italian, international). Choose from the hotel’s rooms or the bungalows in Villas Bellarena inside the complex, or in Villas Marinera, which have their own reception, restaurant, bar and pool.
The Bella Isla Resort is just 10 minutes from the Vilo Acuña International Airport in Cayo Largo, in the south of the island. Despite the tourist influx, it boasts a very well preserved ecosystem, where seagulls, turtles and iguanas abound. The Cayo Largo Marina is 10 kilometers from the hotel.
Cuba Travel Network tip
- The two beaches near the hotel have poetic and suggestive names: Playa Sirena and Playa Paraíso, that is, Mermaid and Paradise beaches. Check out and see if the beauty of the names compares with the place. You won’t be disappointed.
Rooms and Rates
- Recommended for
Cayo Largo del Sur, Cayo Largo, Cuba
Distance to airport: 8 KM
- Hotel chain
- Gran Caribe
- Meal plan
- All Inclusive
- Check in/out
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Location of hotel Bella Isla Resort
- 24 hour reception
- Car Rental
- Facilities for disabled
- Health Club/ Gym
- Massage *
- Medical Services *
- Multilingual Staff
- Salsa Lessons
- Shop *
- Sports facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Booking Desk
- Water sports facilities
- Wellness facilities
* Some services require local payment
Want to go to Cuba?
Perfecto! We would love to help you. Please contact us for a quote:Get in touch with us
Why book with Cuba Travel Network
- We’re 30 Cuban professionals with international standards of service.
- Each year we help more than 50,000 travelers from over 150 countries.
- Largest network of trusted Cuba partners to get you where others can't.
- Tailor made experts – any itinerary is possible with any budget. We’ll most definitely meet your travel expectations.